1 Source offers a variety of training programs on behalf of our clients. These training programs are available as either on-site presentations or through an internet-based portal. The purpose of the training programs is to ensure compliance within all OSHA, MSHA, FMCSA (DOT), FRA, State, Federal or any other governing organization’s guidelines and standards or to better the safety culture or your organization. Training programs include (but are not limited to) the below options:
- Blood Borne Pathogen Training
- Probable Cause / Reasonable Suspicion
- Accident Investigation
- CPR / First Aid / AED
- Proper Ergonomics
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Hazardous Waste (40 hour)
- Hazardous Materials
- Designated Employer Representative Training
- Anti-Fraud / Compliance Training
- Additional Programs Available Upon Request
Medical Regulatory Compliance
Managing compliance streamlines processes, cuts overhead and reduces headaches.
PROCESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
We help you access and manage the most important information.
CORPORATE INJURY MANAGEMENT
It’s possible to minimize the number of OSHA events and take great care of employee medical needs.