We have your back through this pandemic and whatever comes next.
1 Source is your trusted partner. When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, 1 Source acted quickly and created several specific services to help our clients navigate through the complexities, keep their employees safe and their businesses open. 1 Source will be with you no matter what the world throws at us!
1 Source has the resources and medical professionals to assist with your COVID-19 concerns. We have developed the following programs to assist our client companies educate and assess their current employees.
Return-to-Duty Screening Questionnaire
1 Source provides a questionnaire for those employees who have been absent from work due to COVID-19 related symptoms, to ensure they are safe to return to normal work-related activities.
- 1 Source’s clinical staff reviews the questionnaires provided by each employee. Each form is then returned with a summary sheet indicating if the employee meets the criteria to return to normal work-related activities.
Employee Symptom Screening Questionnaire
1 Source provides a questionnaire to assess your employees for signs and symptoms related to COVID-19.
- 1 Source’s clinical staff reviews the questionnaire provided by each employee. Each form is then returned with a summary sheet indicating if the employee shows symptoms related to the COVID-19 Virus and the recommended action.
Our focus is screening for symptoms and exposures and getting your employees back to work safely. Be assured that our staff is working meticulously to stay up to date on the continuously changing CDC recommendations and we continue to update our clients accordingly.
1 Source provides a (live) Webinar presentation regarding COVID-19. The presentation includes the following:
- Thirty (30) Minutes Educational Presentation
- Question & Answer Segment
- Education/ Printable Handouts
Infectious Disease Exposure Screening Questionnaire
1 Source provides a questionnaire specific to assess your employees being assigned work tasks where they will be potentially exposed to COVID-19.
- 1 Source’s clinical staff reviews the Exposure Questionnaire provided by each employee. Each form is then returned with a summary sheet indicating if the employee meets or does not meet the requirements to safely perform the essential functions of their assigned job description.
Medical Regulatory Compliance
Managing compliance streamlines processes, cuts overhead and reduces headaches.
Patient Advocacy Program
We assist employees & job applicants obtain the necessary medical clearances to get (and keep) working.
HR / SAFETY POLICY DEVELOPMENT
Building a culture of clear and consistent internal communications is critical to business success.